Zachariah’s Acres is more then a destination; it is a place of acceptance where all lives are valued.
We’ve fostered an inclusive environment where children of all abilities can participate in a variety of nature-based activities.
Here is what families & community members are saying about their experience at Zachariah’s Acres:
- ”Thank you for such a wonderful day. Every aspect that we deal with regarding special needs was addressed. I give the day a 10.” – Sandy, Parent
- Our participants flourish at Zachariah’s Acres. We see them step out of their comfort zone and succeed in wonderful ways! – Elizabeth, Community Partner
- “Just when we think we have had the best experience at Zachariah’s Acres, we go back and it tops our last one! You should be very proud of your children/adults. They work so hard every day, but truly blossom when we go to Zachariah’s Acres!” – Gerilyn, Special Education Teacher
- “The volunteers at Zachariah’s Acres create an atmosphere of dignity for families and children with special needs. Each event is an invitation to our family to come and rest.” – Chris, Parent
- “I usually cannot take my child to public places, but she was calmed by this beautiful, natural environment.” – Scott, Parent