Volunteers and donors have enabled Zachariah’s Acres to connect children with special health care needs to the miracles of nature so they may know their Creator. 48 acres owned free and clear, and rezoned for inclusion. THANK YOU!
- Served thousands of guests.
- Established partnerships with area non-profits, schools, foundations, churches, businesses, and service clubs
- Recruited and retained hundreds of loyal volunteers
- Planted 20 acres of wildflowers, prairies grasses, gardens, fruit trees, evergreens, etc…
- Funded construction of public road known as Servants’ Way
- 1/3 mile private road and parking lot
- Heated barn with accessible restrooms
- Chicken coops and fruit orchard
- Raised gardens with accessible fire pit
- Year round greenhouse
- Accessible tree house and wildlife observation deck.
Donations of time, talent, and financial resources directly benefit children with special health care needs.
A gift of $2,500 will provide an additional hay wagon for families to enjoy scenic views of open fields, trails through the woods, ponds and rolling hills.
A gift of $1,000 will sponsor a FREE event for 50 children with special needs and their loved ones.
A gift of $100 will provide supplies for 100 craft kits for children to enjoy.
A gift of $25.00 will feed eight individuals at the next Zachariah’s Acres event.